R&G are first off the mark with a full crash protector kit for the 2011 Triumph Speed Triple 1050.
The full kit of crash protectors was shown for the first time at the UK dealer launch for the new Speed Triple.
The parts shown are pre-production parts put together in time for the dealer event at Jack Lilley Triumph, but a few detail and cosmetic tweaks aside, they represent the products that will be available to owners of the new model. Here’s the price list:
• Front aero crash protectors: £62
• Middle aero crash protectors: £65
• Tail tidy £85
• Left engine case cover: £65
• Right engine case cover: £75
• Engine case sliders (both): £35
• Oil cooler guard: £40
• Radiator guard: £60
• Fork protectors: £30
• Spindle slider: £30
Share and comment on this article ...