It’s a diverting thought, you have to admit. And that’s exactly where Suzi Perry finds herself in the big Comic Relief auction of celebrity favours. Suzi’s currently going for £1600, £160 more than talented DJ Sara Cox and just £200 less than Moyles.
And the Suzi prize fund just keeps getting better, now including TWO chances to meet her in the flesh. Either would present a perfect opportunity to make an ass of yourself in a memorable way. Suzi will also follow you on Twitter, which means a lot to impressionable young people, along with this other loot:
• One of Suzi’s VERY OWN signed bike jackets
• TWO paddock passes to the MOTOGP at Silverstone
• Meet Alvaro Bautista, enjoy full Suzuki hospitality and have lunch with Suzi
• Be shown round the pits and photos taken sitting on Suzuki GP bike
• TWO tickets to the Gadget Show Live (on April 14th) INCLUDING Live Super Theatre tickets AND you get to meet her after the show
• Season Passes to BSB
Even a quick stab at the maths reveals this to be an awful lot of money-can’t-buy good stuff for, well, money. But it’s children-feeding, inoculation-buying, Suzi-buttering-up, feel-good type money, not the pocket-lining, teeth-gritted sort. So get bidding, and if you win, we’ll happily immortalise you in the pages of MCN.