By day he's the mild-mannered 12-times World Trials Champion, but by night Dougie Lampkin roams the streets in pursuit of an ASBO.
This should do it – breaking and entering the ExCel arena where in just a few days he'll be racing David Knight, John McGuinness, Neil Hodgson, Ian Hutchinson and Chris Walker in our Revolution extreme obstacles enduro challenge.
But will he get past the SAS-trained guard to do the pre-race research he craves?
Why you should go
1. See Revolution AND the Carole Nash MCN Motorcycle show from just £20! Plus kids go free (one per paying adult). See www.mcnmotorcycleshow.com for more details of the show and tickets.
2. You can be a VIP. Special tickets will get you the best seats in the Revolution show arena plus free parking, free refreshments and an autograph session with the Revolution stars.
3. See all the 2012 bikes in London for the first time. The main hall will include all the machines from all the major motorcycle firms.
4. It’s easy to get to from the South East. ExCeL is in Docklands, London – just 3 minutes walk from a DLR station.
5. It’s easy to book. Just call 0844-581-4924 or go online at www.mcnmotorcycleshow.com and quote ELM300.