17 wins may have cemented John McGuinness as the greatest TT superbike rider ever, but in just a few days he’ll be well and truly out of his comfort zone.
On Feb 2-5 he’ll be competing against Chris Walker, Ian Hutchinson, David Knight, Dougie Lampkin and Neil Hodgson on our Revolution extreme obstacles enduro challenge.
The question is, will a lad from Lancashire ever find his way to the Excel arena?
Why you should go
1. See Revolution AND the Carole Nash MCN Motorcycle show from just £20! Plus kids go free (one per paying adult). See www.mcnmotorcycleshow.com for more details of the show and tickets.
2. You can be a VIP. Special tickets will get you the best seats in the Revolution show arena plus free parking, free refreshments and an autograph session with the Revolution stars.
3. See all the 2012 bikes in London for the first time. The main hall will include all the machines from all the major motorcycle firms.
4. It’s easy to get to from the South East. ExCeL is in Docklands, London – just 3 minutes walk from a DLR station.
5. It’s easy to book. Just call 0844-581-4924 or go online at www.mcnmotorcycleshow.com and quote ELM300.