The clocks have gone forward giving us longer evenings and the sun has finally started to show its face, so it's the perfect time to get your bike out from the garage and go out for a ride.
And why not track your ride using the MCN Ride Logger?
The MCN Ride Logger uses the same GPS technology seen in many professional datalogger systems to record your location, speed, acceleration and braking continuously through any ride.
- Click here to buy the MCN iPhone app (requires iTunes)
It lets you play back your ride simply and easily, zoom in on the map to see your given speed at any point and see a graph which tracks how you’re riding. It costs just £4.99 and is available from the Apple Store.
How it works
- See top stats for the ride – top speed and peak acceleration/braking figures (including the exact location where these figures were achieved) plus average speed, journey time and distance covered
- View each journey on an enhanced Google map showing speed and acceleration/braking at any point you select
- Zoom in and see how your speed/acceleration varies on your route yard by yard or second by second
- View your data in an expandable graph view – just like on a pro data logging system
- Add a range of background info to each ride, including your own personal ride rating plus details of your bike, tyres and weather conditions
- Build up a fascinating library of every journey you make on your bike
- Share with your friends the basic stats of each ride on Facebook or via email
Share and comment on this article ...