MCN is offering a free HJC IS-17 Jorge Lorenzo replica helmet worth £180 for the best Ride to Work Day picture sent in to us to celebrate the event happening on Monday June 17.
One winner will receive the first prize of the newly launched HJC IS-17 in their chosen size and either black or white versions thanks to distributors Oxford Products.
Ride to Work Day is a chance for all of us to show just how easy and fun commuting on a motorcycle can be for those of who already ride and those who haven’t yet learnt. If there is a group of you at work or even if you are arranging a club or owners group ride out then if you can arrange for someone to take a mobile phone or digital camera shot then we would love to see it.
MCN editor Andy Calton will chose the winning picture at noon on Tuesday June 18 and the winner will be notified as soon as possible. There are no guidelines for pictures but they must be clean enough for us to use on the website, in the paper and on Facebook, so any rude ones may well make us laugh but they aren’t going to win a prize!
All you need to do is email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can on Monday either before or after your ride to work in the morning.
Details on the HJC IS-17 Lorenzo replica
• HJC’s latest development is the full-face HJC IS-17 in 2 new Lorenzo graphics.
• The new helmet is lightweight, comfortable and, thanks to the use of CAD technology, offers a superior fit.
• The close-fitting internal padding is soft to the touch, completely removable and washable and comes in varying thicknesses, while an antibacterial lining inhibits the formation of odours and bacteria.
• The integrated sunshield, protects against glare and ensures the IS-17’s suitability for use year-round.
• Other features include:
• Anti-fog Pinlock® MAXVISION insert ensures clear visibility at all times
• Aerodynamic shell with large eye port for greater visibility
• Double-D ring system
• Available in Black or White
• RRP £179.99