For the first time in the UK, Carl Fogarty MBE will be reunited with all four of his WSB championship-winning Ducatis. Appearing exclusively at the Carole Nash MCN London Motorcycle Show on ‘Foggy Friday’ February 14, the greatest rider in WSB history will join his iconic bikes, which have been flown in directly from the official Ducati museum in Bologna, to celebrate the 20th anniversary of his first WSB title, bringing back memories of one of the greatest eras of motorcycle racing.
From Foggy’s inaugural WSB race win at Donington in 1992, to his final, dominant 1999 season, where he finished 128 points ahead of nearest rival Colin Edwards, Foggy has incredible tales to tell, and he’ll reveal all on the BT Sport-sponsored Sports and Performance stage.
The four title-winning bikes will be on display for the entire three-day show but, due to other commitments, Foggy will only be appearing on Friday – so book your Foggy Friday tickets now!
Other fantastic show content
- John McGuinness guides you round the TT course on one of his 130mph record breaking laps, offering his unique perepective on the toughest track in the world.
- Don’t know your compression from your rebound? Gurus MCT are giving a live demonstration on suspension set-up for both road and track.
- Superbike Sunday. The 2014 BSB championship comes alive in London with rider interviews, team announcements and a display of top flight race bikes to whet your appetite.
This year, it really is the show that has everything:
- All the important new bikes
- Get up close to the greatest bikes of all-time
- Biking superstars head-to-head in free live action show
- World exclusive tribute to Mike Hailwood
- Exclusive deals on kit & accessories - grab a bargain!
- Adventure, Classics, Custom, Sports & Performance zones
- Save £££s! All-in advance ticket price only £16 - kids go free plus free bike parking