Catalan marque Rieju is taking deposits on a new, high spec. supermoto special, codenamed the "Duke Killer".
Aimed at the same class of young riders as KTM’s recent 125 Duke (RRP £3495), the £3699 race-quality Pro SM Black Series represents a top-drawer upgrade to the existing MRT125 Pro.
Upgrades to the 125cc Yamaha-engined stock MRT125 include:
• Fully adjustable 40mm USD Marzocchi forks
• Alloy bars with quick action race throttle
• A LeoVince alloy race silencer with a road adaptor
• Switchable engine mapping
• Limited Edition Black series paint with gold seat trim
• A Pistal race piston
• An alloy swingarm with a PRS link
• A rear “Olle” adjustable monoshock with remote reservoir
• ProPeg footrests
The first models are expected in dealerships at the end of July.