This Harley-Davidson is the latest 'themed' bike to roll out of the workshop of Warrs Harley-Davidson, Europe’s oldest H-D dealer. The 'Bullet' café racer is based around the rolling chassis of a new XL883R and was designed and built by Warrs’ famed in-house styling guru Chaz Stockwell.
Although this Bullet’s finish and spec suggests a £20k price tag, Warrs have built the bike to be affordable and will retail for around £11k dependant on customer final spec.
The 'Bullet’s' first public appearance takes place at the famous Ace Café tomorrow night (Thursday 30 June), when the Ace Café hosts Warrs’ monthly Harley Night.
The bike is based on a £6699 XL883R and is one of a limited run of café racers Warrs will produce in 2011. Detail changes like paint finish will ensure no two bikes will look the same and, of course, the customer has the final say in the bike’s design.
This first 'Bullet' features:
- Bespoke hand crafted bodywork, seat, alloy seat hump and bars by Warrs
- Period paint and stripes by Keith Baker
- Gold 13-spoke XLCR wheels
- Remapped fuel injection and ignition to suit…
- …Performance Machine console cluster, air box and Supertrapp 2-1 exhaust
- Aircraft-type filler cap
- Upgraded suspension and brakes
- USA-made Storz clubman rear-sets