Chris Martin has ensured the first three Supersport races of the season have a different manufacture on pole, landing the top qualifying position aboard he Gearlink Kawasaki.
Martin put in a time of 1.51.479 to top the Supersport table, heading the two riders who scored pole positions in the previous two rounds, Glen Richards and Hudson Kennaugh.
Martin, who stepped onto the third spot of the podium a fortnight ago at Thruxton, left it late in the session to make is mark.
Championship leader Steve Brogan qualified on the second row in seventh behind Richards’ team-mate, Paul Young, and Cup rider Craig Fitzpatrick.
1. Chris Martin Gearlink Kawasaki 1.39.661
2. Glen Richards MAP Embassy Rider 1.39.712
3. Hudson Kennaugh Raceways Yamaha 1.39.948
4. Ian Lowry Relentless Suzuki 1.40.031
5. Paul Young MAP Embassy Triumph 1.40.616
6. Craig Fitzpatrick BLDS Couriers Yamaha 1.40.741
7. Steve Brogan HM Plant Honda 1.40.752
8. James Westmoreland Centurion Racing Honda 1.40.817
9. Steven Neate Gearlink Kawasaki 1.40.897
10. Ian Hutchinson AIM Yamaha 1.40.932
11. Joe Dickinson Trucklinks Yamaha 1.41.060
12. John McGuinness Padgetts Honda 1.41.111
13. Marty Nutt Nutt Travel Yamaha 1.41.331
14. Daniel Cooper Centurion Racing Honda 1.41.496
15. BJ Toal Virgin Media Yamaha 1.41.676
16. James Hillier JMH Racing Kawasaki 1.41.947