Airwaves Ducati's Shane Byrne completed the double in his final British Superbike weekend today.
Taking the lead from Leon Haslam at McLaren on the final lap, Shakey forced his way past, leaving Haslam no option but to run wide and on to the grass, leaving him the second step on the podium.
Haslam had lead since lap one, and had set the fastest lap of the race on lap 3, but had lost time conisistently towards the end of the race, meaning Byrne was able to take advantage.
Byrne was joined on the podium by Airwaves Ducati team-mate Leon Camier, Camier had followed Cal Crutchlow but was able to sneak past and leave the HM Plant Honda man riding in his final race for the team.
A race long battle between Tom Sykes and Hydrex Bike Animal Honda's James Ellison ended on lap 25, when Sykes pulled out due to mechanical problems.
Ellison lead the North West 200 Ducati of Michael Rutter over the line, rutter was followed by Simon Andrews who finished one second ahead of Daily Star cup champion, John Laverty.
Rounding out the top ten was Quay Garage Honda man Gary Mason, who's best lap was 0.6 slower than race winer Shakey Byrne.
Relentless Suzuki and Michael Laverty suffered more woes as Laverty pulled in on lap two, again with mechanical problems.
MSS Discovery Kawasaki endured similar mis-fortune, with both riders failing to finish.
1. Shane Byrne Airwaves Ducati 23.21.124
2. Leon Haslam HM Plant Honda 23.22.941
3. Leon Camier Airwaves Ducati 23.25.429
4. Cal Crutchlow HM Plant Honda 23.29.685
5. James Ellison Hydrex Bike Animal Honda 23.30.907
6. Michael Rutter North West 200 Ducati 23.32.524
7. Simon Andrews Lloyds British Jentin Yamaha 23.45.389
8. John Laverty Buildbase North West 200 Ducati 23.46.968
9. Gary Mason Quay Garage Honda 23.46.991
10. Jon Kirkham Rob Mac Racing Yamaha 23.54.225
11. Chris Burns STP Superbike MV Augusta 23.56.605
12. Jason O'Halloran SMT Honda 23.56.638
13. Tristan Palmer Tena for Men Honda 23.59.512
14. Atsushi Watanabe Rizla Suzuki 24.02.517
15. Guy Martin Hydrex Bike Animal Honda 24.02.749
16. Peter Hickman Red Viper Racing Honda 24.03.117