MAP Raceways Yamaha rider Billy McConnell took the win in the Fuchs Silkolene British Supersport race at Brands Hatch.
McConnell claimed victory in the final lap after passing NW200 Coke Zero Yamaha rider Dan Linfoot.
HM Plant Honda rider Steve Plater claimed a second place finish, leaving Linfoot to take third on the podium.
1. Billy McConnell (MAP Raceways Yamaha)
2. Steve Plater (HM Plant Honda)
3. Dan Linfoot (NW200 Coke Zero Yamaha)
4. Hudson Kennaugh (Linxcel-Seton Tuning)
5. Lee Johnston (MAP Raceways Yamaha)
6. James Webb (Padgetts Honda)
7. Craig Fitzpatrick (BLDS Couriers)
8. James Westmoreland (JW Racing)
9. Paul Young (TAG Triumph)
10. Sam Lowes (Astro)
Share and comment on this article ...