BSB Race 2 results: Camier wins again, Harris forced to accept second place
Published: 04 May 2009
Leon Camier's riding improved in the second race and he was in total control of the race from the start. Only Karl Harris got even close to troubling him, but by the end of the race Leon's Yamaha was an epic 7.326 seconds ahead of Karl's Hydrex Honda.
Harris had a strong race, even if he couldn't catch Carnier, Harris rode into a comfortable second place leaving Guintoli and Ellison to scrap over third place.
1. Leon Camier GBR Airwaves Yamaha
2. Karl Harris GBR Hydrex Honda
3. Sylvain Guintoli FRA Worx Crescent Suzuki
4. James Ellison GBR Airwaves Yamaha
5. Glen Richards AUS HM Plant Honda
6. Ian Lowry GBR Relentless TAS Suzuki
7. Gary Mason GBR Quay Honda
8. Simon Andrews GBR MSS Colchester Kawasaki
9. Chris Walker GBR Motorpoint/Henderson Yamaha
10. Jason O'Halloran AUS SMT Honda
11. Jon Kirkham GBR Jentin Yamaha
12. Atsushi Watanabe JPN Relentless TAS Suzuki
13. Martin Jessopp GBR Riders Racing Honda
14. David Johnson AUS Maxxis Adept Yamaha
15. Peter Hickman GBR Ultimate Yamaha
16. Tom Tunstall GBR Hardinge Doodson Honda
17. Aaron Zanotti GBR Red Viper Honda
18. Alastair Fagan GBR Red Viper Honda
Share and comment on this article ...