Worx Suzuki rider Tommy Hill has won the first race of the 2010 BSB championship ahead of ex-champion Ryuichi Kiyonari.
HM Plant Honda rider Kiyonari led the for the majority of the race ahead of Hill, who made his move with seven laps remaining and managed to pull away from the Honda rider.
Tommy said: "It was hard at the end and my head went a little bit - I panicked when we caught up to the back markers. It's my home round at Brands Hatch and I'm absolutely over the moon.
"If we can just keep getting on the podium then I'll be happy.
Swan Honda's James Ellison finished third after a race-long battle with Suzuki rider Alastair Seeley and team-mate Stuart Easton.
1. Tommy Hill (Worx Crescent Suzuki)
2. Ryuichi Kiyonari (HM Plant Honda) +0.723s
3. James Ellison (Swan Honda) +4.607s
4. Alastair Seeley (Relentless Suzuki by TAS) +4.655s
5. Josh Brookes (HM Plant Honda) +8.785s
6. Stuart Easton (Swan Honda) +10.598s
7. Michael Rutter (Ridersmotorcycles.com Ducati) +11.856s
8. Dan Linfoot (Motorpoint Yamaha) +20.079s
9. Chris Walker (CW Racing Suzuki ) +20.211s
10. Michael Laverty (Relentless Suzuki by TAS) +20.585s