Mallory Park BSB: Kiyonari does the double
Published: 27 June 2010
HM Plant Honda rider Ryuichi Kiyonari has dominated the Mallory Park BSB round to take two wins.
Kiyonari's HM Plant Honda team-mate Josh Brookes finished second ahead of Relentless by TAS Suzuki's Michael Laverty.
Championship leader Tommy Hill finished eighth to conclude a disappointing weekend at the Leicestershire circuit. Hill's lead has now been slashed to just four points.
1. Ryuichi Kiyonari JPN HM Plant Honda 28mins 20.065s
2. Josh Brookes AUS HM Plant Honda +3.601
3. Michael Laverty GBR Relentless by TAS Suzuki +9.726s
4. Michael Rutter GBR Ridersmotorcycles.com Ducati +10.819s
5. Chris Walker GBR CW Suzuki +19.126s
6. John Laverty GBR Buildbase Kawasaki +21.249s
7. Simon Andrews GBR MSS Colchester Kawasaki +22.812s
8. Tommy Hill GBR Worx Crescent Suzuki +23.085s
9. Tommy Bridewell GBR Quay Garage Honda +23.326s
10. Andrew Pitt AUS Motorpoint Yamaha +23.950s
11. Alastair Seeley GBR Relentless by TAS Suzuki +32.645s
12. James Ellison GBR Swan Honda +39.495s
13. Gary Mason GBR MSS Colchester Kawasaki +40.135s
14. Dan Linfoot GBR Motorpoint Yamaha +43.289
15. Peter Hickman GBR Ultimate Racing Yamaha +48.414s
16. Christian Iddon GBR Sorrymate.com SMT Honda +53.274s
17. Hudson Kennaugh RSA MAR Kawasaki +1 lap
18. David Johnson AUS Two Brothers BMW +1 lap
19. Gary Johnson GBR AIM Suzuki +1 lap
20. Tom Tunstall GBR Doodson Motorsport Honda +1 lap
21. Pauli Pekkanen FIN 777 RR Motorsport Suzuki +1 lap
22. Chris Burns GBR Splitlath Aprilia +1 lap
23. Aaron Zanotti GBR Red Viper Spike Suzuki +2 laps
Share and comment on this article ...