Swan Honda rider Stuart Easton claimed victory in race 1 at this weekend's British Superbike clash at Oulton Park.
Worx Crescent Suzuki rider Tommy Hill started from pole position but finished in second place behind Easton.
Third goes to John Laverty for the Buildbase Kawasaki team, followed by Relentless Suzuki by TAS team mates Alastair Seeley and Michael Laverty in fourth and fifth respectively.
Easton said: "It's great to win the first race of the season for the Swan Honda team and I had a good start and just managed to hold off Tommy Hill. It was a close one out there but hopefully we can make it two out of two in the next one."
1. Stuart Easton (Swan Honda)
2. Tommy Hill (Worx Crescent Suzuki) +0.058s
3. John Laverty (Buildbase Kawasaki) +10.399s
4. Alastair Seeley (Relentless Suzuki by TAS) +10.843s
5. Michael Laverty (Relentless Suzuki by TAS) +10.849s
6. Josh Brookes (HM Plant Honda) +11.073s
7. Gary Mason (MSS Colchester Kawasaki) +23.428s
8. Chris Walker (MSS Colchester Kawasaki) +27.478s
9. Dan Linfoot (Motorpoint Yamaha) +35.997s
10. Tommy Bridewell (Quay Garage Honda) +36.709s