HM Plant Honda rider Josh Brookes claimed victory in race 2 at today's Cadwell British Superbike round.
Worx Crescent Suzuki rider Tommy Hill finished in second place, followed by Michael Laverty for the Relentless Suzuki by TAS team.
Ridersmotorcycles.com rider Michael Rutter took fourth, leaving Buildbase Kawasaki rider John Laverty to claim fifth.
1. Josh Brookes (HM Plant Honda)
2. Tommy Hill (Worx Crescent Suzuki) +4.398s
3. Michael Laverty (Relentless Suzuki by TAS) +5.675s
4. Michael Rutter (Ridersmotorcycles.com Ducati) +5.921s
5. John Laverty (Buildbase Kawasaki) +10.465s
6. Tommy Bridewell (Quay Garage Honda) +10.731s
7. Alastair Seeley (Relentless Suzuki by TAS) +13.663s
8. Chris Walker (MSS Colchester Kawasaki) +19.568s
9. Martin Jessopp (Ridersmotorcycles.com Ducati) 1 lap
10. Stuart Easton (Swan Honda) 1 lap
Share and comment on this article ...