Ridersmotorcycles.com rider Michael Rutter took the win in race 1 at this weekend's Silverstone British Superbike round.
HM Plant Honda rider Josh Brookes started from pole but finished in second place in today's race.
Michael Laverty took the third spot on the podium for the Relentless Suzuki by TAS team.
James Ellison (Swan Honda) finished in fourth, leaving HM Plant Honda rider Ryuichi Kiyonari in fifth position.
1. Michael Rutter (Ridersmotorcycles.com Ducati)
2. Josh Brookes (HM Plant Honda) +1.263s
3. Michael Laverty (Relentless Suzuki by TAS) +5.254s
4. James Ellison (Swan Honda) +12.177s
5. Ryuichi Kiyonari (HM Plant Honda) +12.331s
6. Alastair Seeley (Relentless Suzuki by TAS) +23.908s
7. Simon Andrews (MSS Colchester Kawasaki) +25.628s
8. Tommy Hill (Worx Crescent Suzuki) +26.984s
9. Chris Walker (Sorrymate.com SMT Honda) +32.611s
10. Dan Linfoot (Motorpoint Yamaha) +37.179s
Share and comment on this article ...