The Repsol Honda MotoGP squad are auctioning off an ultra-exclusive package for two lucky MotoGP fans at June’s Barcelona round of the 2017 world championship to raise money for disabled sports charity art4sport.
As a Repsol Honda Team guest at the Grand Prix you will have access to the official Honda Repsol Corporation ospitality area, meet the riders and visit the box where the team gets Marc Marquez's and Dani Pedrosa’s RC213Vs ready to race.
The prize includes:
- 2 paddock passes valid from Saturday morning.
- Lunch on Saturday and Sunday at the official HRC Hospitality area.
- Exclusive dinner at the HRC Hospitality area Saturday night with Tetsuhiro Kuwata (HRC Director - General Manager, Race Operations Management Division) and Livio Suppo (Team Principal).
- A visit to the Repsol Honda Team box.
- A Meet & Greet with Repsol Honda riders Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa.
The art4sport non-profit is an Italian organisation that believes in sports as therapy for both physical and psychological recovery for children and young people with artificial limbs and prostheses.
Its mission is to help the families of children with prostheses economically and provide practical and organisational support so that the children can play and have fun through sports in their everyday lives.
You can bid on the experience by clicking here.
Looking for the perfect two-wheeled companion? Visit MCN Bikes For Sale website or use MCN's Bikes For Sale App.