Yamaha WSB rider Ben Spies topped the timesheets yet again in role for pole ahaead of tomorrow's World Superbike clash at Portimao.
Brit Shane Byrne took second place for the Sterilgarda team. Third went to Ducati Xerox rider Michel Fabrizio and Jonathan Rea completes the first row.
Stiggy Racing Honda rider Leon Haslam claimed the fifth spot, leaving Aprilia rider Max Biaggi in 6th for the start of tomorrow's race.
1. Spies B. (USA) Yamaha YZF R1 1'42.412
2. Byrne S. (GBR) Ducati 1098R 1'42.996
3. Fabrizio M. (ITA) Ducati 1098R 1'43.015
4. Rea J. (GBR) Honda CBR1000RR 1'43.126
5. Haslam L. (GBR) Honda CBR1000RR 1'43.523
6. Biaggi M. (ITA) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 1'43.526
7. Nieto F. (ESP) Ducati 1098R 1'43.553
8. Corser T. (AUS) BMW S1000 RR 1'44.719
9. Smrz J. (CZE) Ducati 1098R 1'43.240
10. Haga N. (JPN) Ducati 1098R 1'43.377
11. Guintoli S. (FRA) Suzuki GSX-R 1000 K9 1'43.406
12. Checa C. (ESP) Honda CBR1000RR 1'43.461
13. Camier L. (GBR) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 1'43.671
14. Kagayama Y. (JPN) Suzuki GSX-R 1000 K9 1'43.717
15. Tamada M. (JPN) Kawasaki ZX 10R 1'44.050
16. Baiocco M. (ITA) Ducati 1098R 1'45.439
Share and comment on this article ...