Carlos Checa took the win in the second WSB race at Misano to record another double race win.
Alitalia rider Max Biaggi again finished second, ahead of Noriyuki Haga onboard the Pata Aprilia, who fought hard with Ayrton Badovini.
The race was red-flagged after Marco Melandri crashed and his bike came to rest in the middle of the track. The restarted race was 14 laps.
Brit Leon Haslam managed to stay upright in the second race to finish fifth, despite an injured wrist and ankle from his race one highside.
Eugene Laverty and Tom Sykes finished 13th and 14th respectively.
1. Carlos Checa (Althea Racing) Ducati 1098R 22'44.117
2. Max Biaggi (Aprilia Alitalia Racing Team) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 22'45.601
3. Noriyuki Haga (PATA Racing Team Aprilia) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 22'51.889
4. Ayrton Badovini (BMW Motorrad Italia SBK Team) BMW S1000 RR 22'51.973
5. Leon Haslam (BMW Motorrad Motorsport) BMW S1000 RR 22'53.831
6. Michel Fabrizio (Team Suzuki Alstare) Suzuki GSX-R1000 22'54.894
7. Sylvain Guintoli (Team Effenbert-Liberty Racing) Ducati 1098R 22'54.992
8. Ruben Xaus (Castrol Honda) Honda CBR1000RR 22'57.600
9. Joan Lascorz (Kawasaki Racing Team) Kawasaki ZX-10R 22'57.693
10. Chris Vermeulen (Kawasaki Racing Team) Kawasaki ZX-10R 23'02.079
11. Lorenzo Lanzi (BMW Motorrad Italia SBK Team) BMW S1000 RR 23'06.885
12. Roberto Rolfo (Team Pedercini) Kawasaki ZX-10R 23'08.652
13. Eugene Laverty (Yamaha World Superbike Team) Yamaha YZF R1 23'36.012
14. Tom Sykes (Kawasaki Racing Team Superbike) Kawasaki ZX-10R 23'48.251
RT. Maxime Berger (Supersonic Racing Team) Ducati 1098R 13'16.439
RT. Jakub Smrz (Team Effenbert-Liberty Racing) Ducati 1098R 8'14.979
RT. Matteo Baiocco (Barni Racing Team S.N.C.) Ducati 1098R 5'01.447