This is a Fabulous Stage 1 tuned, Two Tone, project Rushmore bike that comes fully loaded, with a Smart Security System Alarm Immobiliser, Heated Grips, Cruise Control, Anti-Lock Brakes, and the awesome Touch Screen boom box, with built in sat-nav, Intercom, CB Radio, and a Quadrophonic Sound System with Passenger Audio Controls, Dashboard Enhancements, Vance a Hines Monster Ovals Pipes, Heat Shields, Travel Pack Lights and inner Liners, Fender and Pannier Bars, Leather Storage pouches, Top Quality Harley Davidson Cover, and a full Service History. This is the ultimate touring machine that gobbles up the miles, it runs and sounds fabulous, a lot of bike for the price £13.500...….don't let it get away!.Compare insurance quotes
- This bike passed a theft check on Tuesday, 17 September 2019. The reg number submitted by the seller for this check ended in ...ODN, and the bike details returned by the check were: HARLEY-DAVIDSON, EGLIDE UL FLHTK 1690 15, first registered: Saturday, 1 November 2014, engine size: 1690 cc. Click here for full details on how to validate this check when viewing the bike.
MCN overall review verdict: Don’t be misled by the new Glide’s seemingly unchanged looks. While the styling may be familiar (and largely sacrosanct according to Harley bosses) the vast majority of the bike is all-new. To be exact, there are over 100 changes, making this the biggest revision of the famous ElectraGlide since it first gained its ‘batwing’ fairing in 1969. What’s more, these changes include everything, from wheels, brakes and suspension, to clocks and fairing, and, most revolutionary of all, the introduction of water-cooling for the first time on a ‘classic’ Hog. On the other hand, however, not much has changed at all. If you were ever in any doubt that Harley was a conservative company, the ‘new’ ElectraGlide should be the convincer. Harley has successfully moved the Electra Glide on and this is, unquestionably, the best Glide ever – but it’s not by as much as those 100-odd changes suggest.
|Insurance group||17 of 17|
|Annual road tax||£93|
|Annual service cost||£280|
|Max power||110 bhp|
|Max torque||101 ft-lb|
|Top speed||120 mph|
|Average fuel consumption||42 mpg|
|Tank range||212 miles|
|Engine type||Liquid-cooled, pushrod, fuel-injected, 45º V-twin, 6 gears, belt drive|
|Frame type||Tubular steel double cradle|
|Fuel capacity||22.7 litres|
Figures shown are for the standard model and so may differ from bike being sold
* With Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) you have the option at the end of the agreement to:
1) return the motorcycle and not pay the Optional Final Repayment. If the motorcycle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply – in this example 6p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage up to 4,999 miles and 12p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage exceeding 4,999 miles If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay;
2) pay the Optional Final Repayment to own the motorcycle or
3) part exchange the motorcycle subject to settlement of your existing credit agreement; new credit agreements are subject to status.