Reduced price, A stunning looking Harley Davidson,stage one loads of chrome,far to many extras and fittings to mention.New battery fitted last year,MOT 11mths, service history.Compare insurance quotes
- This bike passed a theft check on Thursday, 24 May 2018. The reg number submitted by the seller for this check ended in ...WVT, and the bike details returned by the check were: HARLEY-DAVIDSON, FLSTC HERITAGE SOFTAIL CL, first registered: Monday, 17 September 2007, engine size: 1584 cc. Click here for full details on how to validate this check when viewing the bike.
MCN overall review verdict: Big Harley-Davidson with classic 50s styling and the latest version of their much loved, air cooled engine. The defining feature of the Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail family is the hidden rear suspension so it looks like an unsprung ‘hardtail’. It’s a recently re-released and modernised family designed to appeal to Harley-Davidson’s traditional customer.
|Insurance group||15 of 17|
|Annual road tax||£91|
|Annual service cost||£290|
|Max power||67 bhp|
|Max torque||81 ft-lb|
|Top speed||110 mph|
|1/4-mile acceleration||14.3 secs|
|Average fuel consumption||44 mpg|
|Tank range||185 miles|
|Engine type||4v V-twin, 5 gears|
|Frame type||Steel cradle|
|Fuel capacity||19 litres|
Figures shown are for the standard model and so may differ from bike being sold
* With Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) you have the option at the end of the agreement to:
1) return the motorcycle and not pay the Optional Final Repayment. If the motorcycle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply – in this example 6p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage up to 4,999 miles and 12p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage exceeding 4,999 miles If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay;
2) pay the Optional Final Repayment to own the motorcycle or
3) part exchange the motorcycle subject to settlement of your existing credit agreement; new credit agreements are subject to status.