Excellent commuter bike in good condition. Shaft driven so the mileage isn't a red flag as it would be on another bike, also requires a lot less maintenance than a chain driven bike so it is perfect for someone who regularly does long rides. I used this for a 30 mile commute and it was exceptional, only selling as I have changed occupation and no longer need it. Comes with a Honda installed Givi top box and original Honda panniers so there is plenty of storage space. Also comes with grip heaters, a rain cover and phone holder for use as a sat nav.Compare insurance quotes
- This bike passed a theft check on Tuesday, 14 January 2020. The reg number submitted by the seller for this check ended in ...WML, and the bike details returned by the check were: HONDA, NT 700 VA-8, first registered: Thursday, 5 March 2009, engine size: 680 cc. Click here for full details on how to validate this check when viewing the bike.
MCN overall review verdict: If the idea of whipping briskly across continents in the blink of an eye holds less appeal than comfortable cruising, excellent economy, unflappable reliability and ease of use, then step right up and meet the new-for-2006 Honda Deauville – a friendly V-twin, mid-size tourer that’s ready for anything.
|Insurance group||10 of 17|
|Annual road tax||£91|
|Annual service cost||-|
|Max power||64 bhp|
|Max torque||48 ft-lb|
|Top speed||125 mph|
|1/4-mile acceleration||12.2 secs|
|Average fuel consumption||55 mpg|
|Tank range||240 miles|
|Engine type||8v, V-twin 5 gears|
|Frame type||Twin steel spar|
|Fuel capacity||19.5 litres|
Figures shown are for the standard model and so may differ from bike being sold
* With Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) you have the option at the end of the agreement to:
1) return the motorcycle and not pay the Optional Final Repayment. If the motorcycle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply – in this example 6p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage up to 4,999 miles and 12p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage exceeding 4,999 miles If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay;
2) pay the Optional Final Repayment to own the motorcycle or
3) part exchange the motorcycle subject to settlement of your existing credit agreement; new credit agreements are subject to status.