Oil and air filter, spark plugs, both tensioners, gaskets and clamps done 2019 with hardly any millage since (41019 miles). Excellent tyre tread. Upgraded to Java Laser exhaust approx 4 years ago. Dynojet fuel injector. Kappa hardbox panniers and Giva topbox included with sale. Next MOT due 22/07/2021, Part service history, Silver, 3 owners.Compare insurance quotes
- This bike passed a theft check on Wednesday, 5 August 2020. The reg number submitted by the seller for this check ended in ...WWA, and the bike details returned by the check were: HONDA, VFR 800 A-3, first registered: Wednesday, 13 August 2003, engine size: 781 cc. Click here for full details on how to validate this check when viewing the bike.
MCN overall review verdict: The Honda VFR800 has come to define modern sports-touring, having been a staple in Honda’s range since 1998. Related: Honda VFR used buying guide With a V4 engine that traces its lineage back to the complex-but-characterful 750s of the mid ’80s, the 2002 launch of the VTEC-enabled 781cc version proved Honda were back to their cutting-edge best. Or so they thought.
|Insurance group||14 of 17|
|Annual road tax||£93|
|Annual service cost||£190|
|Max power||107 bhp|
|Max torque||59 ft-lb|
|Top speed||155 mph|
|1/4-mile acceleration||12 secs|
|Average fuel consumption||38 mpg|
|Tank range||170 miles|
|Frame type||Aluminium twin spar|
|Engine type||16v V-four, 6 gears|
|Fuel capacity||22 litres|
Figures shown are for the standard model and so may differ from bike being sold
* With Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) you have the option at the end of the agreement to:
1) return the motorcycle and not pay the Optional Final Repayment. If the motorcycle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply – in this example 6p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage up to 4,999 miles and 12p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage exceeding 4,999 miles If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay;
2) pay the Optional Final Repayment to own the motorcycle or
3) part exchange the motorcycle subject to settlement of your existing credit agreement; new credit agreements are subject to status.