Excellent condition with new tyres and superbly maintained by mature owner. Extras include Kawasaki top box, Oxford heated grips and paddock bobbins.Compare insurance quotes
- This bike passed a theft check on Thursday, 10 October 2019. The reg number submitted by the seller for this check ended in ...CXL, and the bike details returned by the check were: KAWASAKI, ZX 1000 MGF ABS, first registered: Monday, 4 January 2016, engine size: 1043 cc. Click here for full details on how to validate this check when viewing the bike.
MCN overall review verdict: The 2014 Kawasaki Z1000SX is a clever, considered and very worthwhile update of an already excellent machine. The Z1000SX was already something of a connossieurs’ choice: fast, effective, decently equipped, involving, good value and yet understated and unshowy too. Kawasaki hasn’t lost any of that. It hasn’t thrown the baby out with the bath water. Instead it has corrected or improved what it genuinely needed based on feedback of the old model, enhanced what it didn’t and then added a bang up to date technical cherry. Simply put, Kawasaki has made an already great bike even classier.
|Annual road tax||£91|
|Annual service cost||£270|
|Max power||140 bhp|
|Max torque||82 ft-lb|
|Top speed||165 mph|
|Average fuel consumption||49 mpg|
|Tank range||180 miles|
|Engine type||Four-stroke, liquid-cooled DOHC, 16v inline four|
|Frame type||Aluminium twin tube|
|Fuel capacity||19 litres|
Figures shown are for the standard model and so may differ from bike being sold
* With Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) you have the option at the end of the agreement to:
1) return the motorcycle and not pay the Optional Final Repayment. If the motorcycle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply – in this example 6p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage up to 4,999 miles and 12p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage exceeding 4,999 miles If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay;
2) pay the Optional Final Repayment to own the motorcycle or
3) part exchange the motorcycle subject to settlement of your existing credit agreement; new credit agreements are subject to status.