Kawasaki ZZR1400, 2010, ABS model, 32,000 miles. Just had new oil (full Synthetic) and filter (genuine Kawasaki). Always serviced on time. Lovely condition, needs nothing, rides fantastic. Very good tyres (Michelin Pilot Road 5's). K and N air filter. All 3 keys including the all important red one. Comes with spare original screen and exhausts. Only selling as new bike coming.Compare insurance quotes
- This bike passed a theft check on Tuesday, 3 March 2020. The reg number submitted by the seller for this check ended in ...MZZ, and the bike details returned by the check were: KAWASAKI, ZX 1400 DAF ABS, first registered: Monday, 1 March 2010, engine size: 1352 cc. Click here for full details on how to validate this check when viewing the bike.
MCN overall review verdict: The Kawasaki ZZR1400 is not only the fastest, most powerful motorcycle you can buy, but happens to be an extremely capable all-round machine too. Limited to 186mph (300kmh) – but the Kawasaki ZZR1400 will do it with a gear to spare. Capable of commuting, two up sporty touring, track days, drag racing, posing – almost anything is possible on the big Kawasaki ZZR1400 - just don’t try taking it dirt riding.
|Insurance group||17 of 17|
|Annual road tax||£93|
|Annual service cost||£230|
|Max power||197 bhp|
|Max torque||113 ft-lb|
|Top speed||187 mph|
|1/4-mile acceleration||10.2 secs|
|Average fuel consumption||39 mpg|
|Tank range||185 miles|
|Frame type||Aluminium monocoque|
|Engine type||16v in-line four, 6 gears|
|Fuel capacity||22 litres|
Figures shown are for the standard model and so may differ from bike being sold
* With Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) you have the option at the end of the agreement to:
1) return the motorcycle and not pay the Optional Final Repayment. If the motorcycle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply – in this example 6p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage up to 4,999 miles and 12p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage exceeding 4,999 miles If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay;
2) pay the Optional Final Repayment to own the motorcycle or
3) part exchange the motorcycle subject to settlement of your existing credit agreement; new credit agreements are subject to status.