This bike was transported in my motorhome for use on my trips to Spain. Three months in 2018 and the same this year. I have a 1290 to use at home so the 690 was rarely used in the UK. 7600 mostly dry miles. ( I have been caught out a couple of times in the rain. ) The bike has crash bars and is currently fitted with a tail tidy but the standard parts are included in the sale. Also a rear top box carrier / rack. very good condition with new tyres, service history.Compare insurance quotes
- This bike passed a theft check on Saturday, 22 June 2019. The reg number submitted by the seller for this check ended in ...ZBJ, and the bike details returned by the check were: KTM, 690 DUKE R 16, first registered: Monday, 16 January 2017, engine size: 693 cc. Click here for full details on how to validate this check when viewing the bike.
MCN overall review verdict: Simply put the 690 is really impressive, in a dream garage you’d have one. The motor is versatile, smooth, user friendly and doesn’t mind revving. The lightness makes the 690 a doddle to ride, fun and enjoyable, perfect for darting up mountain roads or nipping between traffic in on a city commute. However it’s on the expensive side compared to the twin cylinder competition.
|Annual road tax||£91|
|Annual service cost||£110|
|Max power||72.5 bhp|
|Max torque||54.48 ft-lb|
|Top speed||120 mph|
|1/4-mile acceleration||12 secs|
|Average fuel consumption||57 mpg|
|Engine type||single cylinder, liquid-cooled|
|Frame type||Steel Trellis|
|Fuel capacity||14 litres|
Figures shown are for the standard model and so may differ from bike being sold
* With Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) you have the option at the end of the agreement to:
1) return the motorcycle and not pay the Optional Final Repayment. If the motorcycle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply – in this example 6p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage up to 4,999 miles and 12p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage exceeding 4,999 miles If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay;
2) pay the Optional Final Repayment to own the motorcycle or
3) part exchange the motorcycle subject to settlement of your existing credit agreement; new credit agreements are subject to status.