* Save 2650.00 on list price with Crescent Special Offer & NOW available with 5.9% Low Rate Finance with a 1000 Deposit*2019 Reg Suzuki GSX-R1000R Supersport in the fantastic 8 Hour Suzuka Yoshimura colour scheme.Complete with Solo Seat Cowl , Tail Tidy and of course, the fantastic Yoshimura R11 Exhaust.The most powerful, hardest accelerating GSX-R ever built. It?s also the most compact, most aerodynamic and the best handling GSX-R1000. With a supremely effective electronic engine management system, derived from MotoGP technology, it maximises drivability from the 202PS engine without being complicated to use.We welcome all makes and models of motorcycles in part exchange with the very best price achieved possible. Delivery across the UK is available at a competitive price by our unique and professional courier service with a fully prepared vehicle for all our bike deliveries. Excellent rates of finance available tailored to suit your requirements. For more info please contact Gavin or Guy on 01202-512923 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgCompare insurance quotes
Why buy from Crescent Suzuki
With over 65 years’ of motorcycling experience & knowledge, Crescent has three Destination Stores across the south coast - Honda in Southampton, Suzuki in Bournemouth and Yamaha in Verwood. Offering a full line-up of new & approved used motorcycles in addition to a complete range of clothing & accessories brands, from Arai, Shoei, Alpinestars, Rev it, Furygan & RST to Brembo, Ohlins, Akrapovic & Yoshimura plus an extensive range of Honda, Suzuki & Yamaha genuine accessories. All makes servicing is available at each store with state of the art workshop facilities providing suspension service, Dyno set-up, servicing, repair & MOT.
* With Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) you have the option at the end of the agreement to:
1) return the motorcycle and not pay the Optional Final Repayment. If the motorcycle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply – in this example 6p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage up to 4,999 miles and 12p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage exceeding 4,999 miles If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay;
2) pay the Optional Final Repayment to own the motorcycle or
3) part exchange the motorcycle subject to settlement of your existing credit agreement; new credit agreements are subject to status.