Social distancing and good sanitation procedures will be respected by the seller if you come to view this bike. Suzuki RV125 Van Van 2015 Superb condition, low mileage, mechanically perfect. 6559 miles. 650 miles since full service. Good tyres. Full paperwork and 2 keys. Almost immaculate condition. Small scuff on exhaust. Blob missing from end of brake lever. Usual tiny key scratches by ignition switch. Runs perfectly. Never missed a beat. Will be sold with 12 months MOT. Lewisham SE London. £2450 Chris O797I 72O736.Compare insurance quotes
- This bike passed a theft check on Saturday, 4 July 2020. The reg number submitted by the seller for this check ended in ...OEH, and the bike details returned by the check were: SUZUKI, RV 125 L5 VAN VAN, first registered: Thursday, 3 September 2015, engine size: 125 cc. Click here for full details on how to validate this check when viewing the bike.
MCN overall review verdict: The Suzuki RV125 VanVan is an enigmatic motorcycle, that’s for sure. Farm hands, gamekeepers, race teams and surf dudes would be the ideal customers: it’s perfect for whizzing around country estates, race paddocks and beaches. Related: Suzuki RV200 VanVan first ride review Related: Best 125cc motorbikes Fashion-conscious, retro fans must love Suzuki RV125 Van Vans. Teenagers, probably, don’t. Who knows? But it’s still pretty cute: better than a quad or a scooter, either way. There's a 'scene' for the VanVan in the same way as there is for Honda's loveable Monkey Bike.
|Insurance group||5 of 17|
|Annual road tax||£20|
|Annual service cost||£400|
|Max power||12 bhp|
|Max torque||7 ft-lb|
|Top speed||60 mph|
|1/4-mile acceleration||23 secs|
|Average fuel consumption||90 mpg|
|Tank range||150 miles|
|Frame type||Steel cradle|
|Engine type||2v single cylinder, 6 gears|
|Fuel capacity||7.5 litres|
Figures shown are for the standard model and so may differ from bike being sold
* With Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) you have the option at the end of the agreement to:
1) return the motorcycle and not pay the Optional Final Repayment. If the motorcycle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply – in this example 6p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage up to 4,999 miles and 12p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage exceeding 4,999 miles If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay;
2) pay the Optional Final Repayment to own the motorcycle or
3) part exchange the motorcycle subject to settlement of your existing credit agreement; new credit agreements are subject to status.