Beautiful condition and low mileage. I've had this bike for a couple of years now. It has been regularly used and well looked after with regular servicing. Brake pads recently replaced and calipers cleaned. It has just been serviced and the spark plugs replaced. Tyres under a year old. 12v power socket fitted on left side (Handy for accessories or trickle charging). Loads of service history. It has always been kept under cover. It's a 17 year old bike so there is some minor wear and tear as to be expected with a bike of this age. Next MOT due 01/10/2020.Compare insurance quotes
- This bike passed a theft check on Sunday, 19 July 2020. The reg number submitted by the seller for this check ended in ...YZZ, and the bike details returned by the check were: TRIUMPH, SPRINT ST, first registered: Friday, 20 February 2004, engine size: 955 cc. Click here for full details on how to validate this check when viewing the bike.
MCN overall review verdict: Superb British all rounder Triumph Sprint ST pipped Honda’s VFR800 simply by using a straight bat when the VFR tried all kinds of trick but ultimately unnecessary technology. Plus the Triumph Sprint ST undercuts the VFR on price too. Superb all-round sports tourer with a grunty three cylinder engine that makes it anything but bland.
|Insurance group||14 of 17|
|Annual road tax||£93|
|Annual service cost||£70|
|Max power||118 bhp|
|Max torque||78 ft-lb|
|Top speed||155 mph|
|1/4-mile acceleration||11 secs|
|Average fuel consumption||43 mpg|
|Tank range||185 miles|
|Frame type||Aluminium beam|
|Engine type||12v in-line triple, 6 gears|
|Fuel capacity||20 litres|
Figures shown are for the standard model and so may differ from bike being sold
* With Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) you have the option at the end of the agreement to:
1) return the motorcycle and not pay the Optional Final Repayment. If the motorcycle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply – in this example 6p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage up to 4,999 miles and 12p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage exceeding 4,999 miles If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay;
2) pay the Optional Final Repayment to own the motorcycle or
3) part exchange the motorcycle subject to settlement of your existing credit agreement; new credit agreements are subject to status.