Perfect little black bullet. Bit to much for me if I'm honest. Box standard, all paperwork, keys, first service etc. Better mid range and real world usable than the RS. Just run in. Thrilling bike.Compare insurance quotes
- This bike passed a theft check on Friday, 3 July 2020. The reg number submitted by the seller for this check ended in ...OMJ, and the bike details returned by the check were: TRIUMPH, STREET TRIPLE S, first registered: Friday, 27 July 2018, engine size: 765 cc. Click here for full details on how to validate this check when viewing the bike.
MCN overall review verdict: On paper, the down-spec S is the least desirable of the three Street Triples – but don’t be fooled into thinking what you want is what you need. Sometimes less is more and, with the Street Triple S, it’s less money and more fun.
|Annual road tax||£93|
|Annual service cost||£200|
|Max power||111.5 bhp|
|Max torque||53.8 ft-lb|
|Average fuel consumption||-|
|Frame type||Aluminium beam twin spar|
|Engine type||Liquid-cooled, DOHC, 12v, inline triple|
|Fuel capacity||17.4 litres|
Figures shown are for the standard model and so may differ from bike being sold
* With Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) you have the option at the end of the agreement to:
1) return the motorcycle and not pay the Optional Final Repayment. If the motorcycle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply – in this example 6p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage up to 4,999 miles and 12p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage exceeding 4,999 miles If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay;
2) pay the Optional Final Repayment to own the motorcycle or
3) part exchange the motorcycle subject to settlement of your existing credit agreement; new credit agreements are subject to status.