Victory Cross country 1731, MOT 13/05/21 stage 1 and spare original exhaust, 6 speed, abs, cruise control, stereo, 12v socket, mp3 lead to stereo, plus foul weather leg covers for crash bars, v good condition and fitted with panniers and pannier bags, screen, crash bars and back rest and carrier. Complete with 2 keys, owners manual/service book.Compare insurance quotes
- This bike passed a theft check on Saturday, 4 July 2020. The reg number submitted by the seller for this check ended in ...KCG, and the bike details returned by the check were: VICTORY, CROSS COUNTRY, first registered: Thursday, 1 September 2011, engine size: 1731 cc. Click here for full details on how to validate this check when viewing the bike.
MCN overall review verdict: Victory is no stranger to the custom-tour theme. The Cross Country is based on the Vision, an outrageously-styled grand tourer that spins heads everywhere. The Cross Country is in the same vein – modern sharp and curved lines mixed with traditional touches of half fairing and screen, tall bars, luxurious seating, stereo, solid panniers and so on. Traditional also meets modern with Japanese –spec switch gear, aircraft-filler fuel cap and suspension. As for the engine, gorgeous, thudding greatness you’d expect from an air-cooled V-twin. A definite alternative American machine to the great American alternative from Milwaukee.
|Insurance group||15 of 17|
|Annual road tax||£93|
|Annual service cost||-|
|Max power||97 bhp|
|Max torque||113 ft-lb|
|Top speed||115 mph|
|Average fuel consumption||37.8 mpg|
|Tank range||183 miles|
|Frame type||Tubular steel|
|Engine type||Air-cooled 8v SOHC four-stroke 50° V-twin. Six speed. Fuel injection|
|Fuel capacity||22 litres|
Figures shown are for the standard model and so may differ from bike being sold
* With Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) you have the option at the end of the agreement to:
1) return the motorcycle and not pay the Optional Final Repayment. If the motorcycle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply – in this example 6p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage up to 4,999 miles and 12p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage exceeding 4,999 miles If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay;
2) pay the Optional Final Repayment to own the motorcycle or
3) part exchange the motorcycle subject to settlement of your existing credit agreement; new credit agreements are subject to status.