Good condition Low Mileage 27000 miles MOT to April 2020 No advisories Abs Alarm Fitted/Remote Fob 2 keys Oxford Heated Grips Pilot Road 4 tyres, Removable lockable colour matching Yamaha panniers. Crash protector bungs 12 Volt waterproof accessory socket fitted & Battery charger Oximiser lead Ram Mount for Garmin Sat nav Everything working as it should Garaged Hate to let her go but health condition dictates sale.Compare insurance quotes
- This bike passed a theft check on Monday, 2 December 2019. The reg number submitted by the seller for this check ended in ...LVE, and the bike details returned by the check were: YAMAHA, FJR 1300 A, first registered: Tuesday, 1 March 2005, engine size: 1298 cc. Click here for full details on how to validate this check when viewing the bike.
MCN overall review verdict: Although not as glamorous or gadget-laden a some rivals, the FJR has always impressed for its effective, no messing, durable and dependable approach. In short: it just does it. No wonder it's lived so long and is so popular with organisations like limo-taxis, the police, rescue services and more.
|Insurance group||14 of 17|
|Annual road tax||£91|
|Annual service cost||£420|
|Max power||143.5 bhp|
|Max torque||99 ft-lb|
|Top speed||154 mph|
|1/4-mile acceleration||11.6 secs|
|Average fuel consumption||41 mpg|
|Tank range||210 miles|
|Engine type||16v transverse four, 5 gears|
|Frame type||Aluminium diamond|
|Fuel capacity||25 litres|
Figures shown are for the standard model and so may differ from bike being sold
* With Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) you have the option at the end of the agreement to:
1) return the motorcycle and not pay the Optional Final Repayment. If the motorcycle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply – in this example 6p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage up to 4,999 miles and 12p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage exceeding 4,999 miles If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay;
2) pay the Optional Final Repayment to own the motorcycle or
3) part exchange the motorcycle subject to settlement of your existing credit agreement; new credit agreements are subject to status.