For sale is this immaculate and unmolested Yamaha R6 in the original blue Yamaha colour with the (USD) forks which came standard with the bike, their isn't many R6's out there that are low millage, clean and have a full service history. Full Service History, MoT until July 2020, 3 keys including (Red master key), Meta Alarm/immobiliser, Owners manual & Service book, Scottoiler automatic chain lube, Good Ridge Braided Brake Hoses & Original hoses, Double bubble screen & Original screen, Tank pad, Rim tape, Scorpion Exhaust.Compare insurance quotes
- This bike passed a theft check on Monday, 20 May 2019. The reg number submitted by the seller for this check ended in ...UBO, and the bike details returned by the check were: YAMAHA, YZF R6 05, first registered: Tuesday, 1 March 2005, engine size: 599 cc. Click here for full details on how to validate this check when viewing the bike.
MCN overall review verdict: For a supersports machine that’s as easy to ride to the shops as it is round Donington Park the 2005 Yamaha YZF-R6 comes close to spot-on. Launched as a rearguard action while the factory prepared their dinky, ride-by-wire ’06 hottie, this older version of the Yamaha YZF-R6 still comes with toys like radial brakes and is seriously underrated.
|Insurance group||15 of 17|
|Annual road tax||£66|
|Annual service cost||£500|
|Max power||108 bhp|
|Max torque||50 ft-lb|
|Top speed||160 mph|
|1/4-mile acceleration||11.5 secs|
|Average fuel consumption||42 mpg|
|Tank range||160 miles|
|Engine type||16v, in-line four 6 gears|
|Frame type||Aluminium twin spar|
|Fuel capacity||17 litres|
Figures shown are for the standard model and so may differ from bike being sold
* With Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) you have the option at the end of the agreement to:
1) return the motorcycle and not pay the Optional Final Repayment. If the motorcycle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply – in this example 6p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage up to 4,999 miles and 12p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage exceeding 4,999 miles If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay;
2) pay the Optional Final Repayment to own the motorcycle or
3) part exchange the motorcycle subject to settlement of your existing credit agreement; new credit agreements are subject to status.