I bought this bike from new. It is in excellent condition and only has 1587 miles on the clock. It has full service history and it’s MOT runs until April 2020. It has been kept garaged throughout. It has not been off road or rode in the wet. For a detailed review of just how good the XT660Z Tenere is just read the many online reviews. Please no time wasters but very happy to be contacted by serious bikers who are genuinely interested in a great machine.Compare insurance quotes
- This bike passed a theft check on Sunday, 25 August 2019. The reg number submitted by the seller for this check ended in ...BAO, and the bike details returned by the check were: YAMAHA, XT 660 Z TENERE, first registered: Tuesday, 1 March 2016, engine size: 660 cc. Click here for full details on how to validate this check when viewing the bike.
MCN overall review verdict: The Yamaha XT660Z Tenere is a great value, superbly capable adventure bke with real off road capability. Global treks aren’t really on the cards as the Yamaha XT660Z Tenere’s vibey single cylinder engine makes hard work of pulling its 185kg dry weight. Useful touches such as the durable crash panels and front towing hoop put it in a class of it’s own.
|Insurance group||10 of 17|
|Annual road tax||£93|
|Annual service cost||£100|
|Max power||46 bhp|
|Max torque||43 ft-lb|
|Top speed||120 mph|
|Average fuel consumption||44 mpg|
|Tank range||200 miles|
|Frame type||Tubular steel, semi-double cradle frame|
|Engine type||Liquid cooled 4V single cylinder, SOHC, five gears|
|Fuel capacity||22 litres|
Figures shown are for the standard model and so may differ from bike being sold
* With Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) you have the option at the end of the agreement to:
1) return the motorcycle and not pay the Optional Final Repayment. If the motorcycle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply – in this example 6p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage up to 4,999 miles and 12p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage exceeding 4,999 miles If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay;
2) pay the Optional Final Repayment to own the motorcycle or
3) part exchange the motorcycle subject to settlement of your existing credit agreement; new credit agreements are subject to status.