It’s MCN as you’ve never seen it before. Your new-look MCN is packed to bursting with more routes, more places to go and more ways to have fun on your bike. Every issue of MCN, your weekly biking fix will feature;
- One-gallon challenge: Each week a reader shares their favourite Sunday stress-busting ride. You’ll get a map of the route, the all-important tea-stop knowledge and the reason it deserves an hour of your riding time.
- Introducing our new in-depth MCN 250: a 250-mile epic route that puts every bike tested through its paces. There’s A-roads, B-roads and a stretch of motorway, plus three towns, six villages and the odd race track thrown in too! You can be sure the bikes been tested thoroughly on the UK’s bumpy but brilliant roads.
- We continue our campaign to find Britain’s best biker café. We’ll be visiting your nominated greasy spoons around the land in our hunt for the Golden Sausage.
- New MCN columnist and TT legend John McGuinness tells us what’s going on in his weird but wonderful world
- The Bucket List: Motorcycling must-dos that everyone must have a crack at. From riding Route 66 to doing 200mph on a bike and everything inbetween.
- The new-look MCN celebrates the Best of British, paying a visit to engineering firms, parts manufacturers, bike builders and factories across the land to discover why Britain rocks when it comes to making motorcycles.
- Legendary MotoGP columnist Michael Scott gives us his take on the goings on in the GP paddock in his regular weekly column.
- Unrivalled access to the world’s bike racing superstars like Valentino Rossi, Jonathan Rea and Shane ‘Shakey’ Byrne, plus all the latest news and results from the two-wheeled racing world.
- #ride5000miles continues to gather pace (see what we did there?). Every issue features reader’s rides, places to go and some brilliant stories from our growing community of bikers.
- Our resident technical expert Dr Know will see you now: your bikes fixed, your questions answered.
Try the new-look MCN for less with our £1 off voucher valid on 20th June 2018 issue