It’s MCN as you’ve never seen it before.
The new-look MCN is packed to bursting with more routes, more places to go and more ways to have fun on your bike. Give the new-look MCN a try for less and you’ll get;
- One-gallon challenge: each week a reader shares their Sunday stress-busting one hour rides. In this issue Chris Lowe reveals his favourite route in the Brecon Beacons.
- MCN 250: our new in-depth road test covers all types of road so you can be sure the bikes have been thoroughly tested on Britain’s brilliant but bumpy roads. This week it’s a group test of big adventure bikes featuring the Honda Africa Twin, KTM 1090 Adventure and Triumph Tiger 800 XCA.
- First test: Yamaha’s new Tracer 900GT brings more long-distance ability to this bargain sports-tourer.
- The Big Read: the undisputed king of World Superbikes (and the jungle…) Carl Fogarty reflects on an incredible 18 years since he stopped racing and in a new book reveals major life changes.
- Riding clinic: reader Ian Ransom needs our help. He loves right-handers, but struggles going left.
- The hunt for the Golden Sausage: you help us search for Britain’s best biker café.
- New MCN columnists: TT legend John McGuinness and MotoGP expert Michael Scott.
- Dr Know: our resident technical expert answers your questions. This week our mechanical medic assists one reader with questions about his Suzuki Hayabusa’s suspension.
- The Bucket List: most of us have a plan to ride the ultimate ride of a lifetime from Chicago to Los Angeles on the best-known road on earth. Here we find out how it certainly lives up to the dream.
- Unrivalled access to the world’s bike racing superstars like Valentino Rossi, Jonathan Rea and Shane ‘Shakey’ Byrne, plus all the latest news and results from the two-wheeled racing world.