Gilles levers to fit Ducati 959
The two ball bearings in these levers from Gilles replace the bushings in the standard levers giving better feel and control.
- Top four motorbike films worth watching this Christmas
- Honda gets in on ride sharing with Grab
- 7 brilliant reasons to ride this week
- Day 14: MCN Great Christmas Giveaway!
- MotoGP: Scott Redding launches Monkey Fresh clothing brand
- 'Mum, Dad - I want to ride a motorbike'
They’re made from billet and are available for both the brake and the clutch. They also give a five-step span adjustment via a click-lever. Careful though, at £133, it could be the start of an expensive parts habit.