Dainese Misano D-air jacket
Innovative Italian brand Dainese have evolved their sports-road leather airbag jacket for 2017.
The airbag inside the new Misano D-air now wraps around the chest, flanks and back, while also protecting the full length of each shoulder and the neck.
- Hutchy's Superstock S1000RR ridden
- Michelin 'New Generation' Power RS
- MCN's Christmas 2016 countdown
- Dunlop GP Racer D212 £275/pair*
- MCN hoodies to see you through winter
Dainese have also made improvements to the electronics platform, which is totally independent of the bike and uses six sensors and an ECU to monitor a rider’s movements 1000 times per second in order to detect a crash.
Plus, the rider can now check on the system’s status via a new forearm-mounted LED. Dainese also claim battery performance has been improved, giving up to 24 hours of use between charges.