Wunderlich Wind Deflectors for S1000XR £125
German engineering firm Wunderlich have added these new wind deflectors to their range, with the aim of making BMW S1000XR owners more comfortable. Bee-Emm’s whopping superbike-engined beastie is a belter for covering distance quickly, but a little extra wind protection can only boost its potential.
- Four bike MV Agusta RC range for 2017
- Ducati get extreme for their secret new Superleggera
- Bikes for sale: Honda Fireblades
- Are these the greatest paintschemes ever?
- Alta Motors electric bike enters professional motocross race
The defectors fill the space between the screen and the XR’s half-fairing and fit to existing points on the fairing, so there’s no need to get busy with drills or saws. They’re made from 5mm Lexan plastic, the same material used for helmet visors, and are available in a clear or tinted finish.