HJC tempts you to the dark side with Star Wars designs
HJC Helmets have teamed up with Lucasfilm, the creators of Star Wars, to create two paintschemes based on two iconic characters from the much-loved franchise.
Designs based on the helmets of fans' favourite Boba Fett and Kylo Ren will be available on HJC's top-of-the-line sport helmet, the RPHA 11 from early 2017.
- BMW reveal new K1600B bagger
- How the hell do you... Slipstream a bike at the North West 200?
- MotoGP: Iannone to sit out Motegi
- London gets set for Kickback custom show
- Bikes for sale: Cheap and cheerful new Chinese bargains
The two designs are the first two Star Wars designs, with HJC also working on a design based on the Death Trooper from the upcoming Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
Earlier this year HJC also revealed helmets designs based on Marvel comic books characters including Venom and Spiderman. The Marvel designs will be available in the UK before the end of 2016.