Draggin Jeans Roo Hoody RRP £139.99
Having gathered almost 20 years of experience in making protective riding jeans, Draggin have turned their attention to the upper half of the body.
The new Roo Hoody looks from the outside like any other example of the sulky teen’s preferred slouchwear, but inside it’s lined in key areas with an abrasion-resistant material Draggin call Roomoto.
- World first test: Motus MST
- Gallery: Adventure bike grudge match
- Moto2: Johann Zarco claims second title in stunning style
- MotoGP: Dovi dominates in the rain to become winner number nine
- Beemer GS Desert Trail watch €149
This is made from a combination of Kevlar and Dyneema, two of the toughest synthetic fabrics, but it’s still breathable, flexible and comfortable. The Roo Hoody also provides impact protection thanks to Draggin’s removable CE-approved back, shoulder and elbow armour. It’s available in sizes from S to XXL.