Give your GSX-R1000 a hug(ger)
Suzuki have finally brought their flagship GSX-R1000 up to date for 2017 with cutting edge electronics and variable valve timing. It’s a decent bit of kit, but doesn’t come with a hugger as standard.
Which is where British firm Powerbronze step in. They’ve jumped in and made a high quality, aftermarket product to compliment the Suzuki.
- Roads: 'Road Riders' documentary set for BBC Northern Ireland
- Benelli TRK 502 first ride incoming
- Fast Freddie Spencer prints and so much more
- Record turn-out for the Prescott Bike Festival
- Bike of the day: Aprilia Tuono 1000
It comes pre-drilled with all the necessary mountings and is made from a high impact plastic with a mesh insert. There are a range of finishes too, with colour options coming in black, white, carbon-look and matt black. This is supplemented by having a black or silver colour option on the mesh too.
The hugger uses steel sleeved rubber mounting points that are intended to dampen vibrations to avoid cracking and it can also be fitted with an auxiliary brake light that can be mounted to the top of the hugger too.