Spada Peacedog jacket - retro feels with practical protection
The oddly-named Peacedog is a new jacket from Spada which marries practical protection with a retro and casual aesthetic.
The jacket is made with a unique tumbled sheep hide construction, a soft leather outer layer and comes fitted with a removable hood and front scarf.
- After Tandragee, can Guy & McGuinness get new Blade ready for TT?
- Updated KTM Super Duke GT spotted during tests
- Ride the Ducati Supersport at the MCN Festival
- Ducati 851: Get 'em while you can!
- McGuinness & Martin debut 2017 colours at Castle Combe
Added protection comes with the CE level-1 armour in the shoulders and elbows. There’s also a pocket to fit a back protector, which will replace the foam insert that comes as standard with the jacket. The insert costing an extra £30, splash away.
The jacket features a breathable waterproof membrane and also comes with a removable thermal lining.
The Peacedog comes with a retail price of £279.99 and is available now.