Rev'It Tracer overshirt is a motorcycle jacket in disguise
Rev'It have revealed this stylish Tracer overshirt, which despite its appearance offers CE level 1 approved armour in the shoulders and elbows and pocket for a back protector.
- Victory Motorcycles cease production
- Video: Honda's balancing act
- Moto2: Triumph to replace Honda as engine supplier from 2019
- It’s a triumphant year at Hinckley
- Cosmo Connected unveil connected brake light
The outer shell is constructed from Cordura denim and features thin Seesmart protectors that absorb energy in the event of an impact. To keep the jacket looking as casual as possible the full-length front zip is hidden behind a row of buttons, and the jacket uses a short zip to connect it to trousers, rather than a full length zip. The only obvious giveaway that this is a jacket designed for motorcycle riding are the thin reflective strips on the elbows.
The Tracer is available for £159.99.