PMJ Legend jeans provide stealthy protection
These handmade Italian protective motorcycle jeans look like normal, everyday slim-fit jeans but they're lined with ballistic Twaron abrasion-resistant material that conforms to EN13595, and reinforced with soft Knox armour at the knees.
Sadly hip armour isn't included although they can be fitted with Zero shock hip pads (£14.99) or Knox hip protectors (£19.99). For the £209.99 price of the jeans we'd expect hip protection to be included.
- Five bikes that could be yours for less than £100-a-month
- BMW R nineT Pure: 'A charming motorcycle'
- High Beach meet: 'Ancient woodland attracting bikers for almost 90 years'
- What's good about this Rokker jacket?
- Bike of the day: Ducati 848
The jeans come in either mid blue (pictured), or grey and waist sizes 28-48 inches.
The PMJ jeans are entering an ever growing and competitive segment of the clothing market - we currently have 275 different pairs of motorcycle jeans on the MCN Shop.
They're also at the pricier end of the market. The cheapest jeans on the MCN Shop come in at just £31.99, while Held's Crackerjack Kevlar jeans come in at £256.99.