Richa Daytona jacket
The 60S is a modern-day reworking of a jacket that’s been in Richa’s range for the past six decades. Loaded with cutting-edge safety features, underneath the buffalo leather there’s D30 armour at the shoulders and elbows, and a D30 Level 1 back protector.
Although there’s a removable thermal lining, this jacket won’t do much for you in a heavy rain shower.
- BMW and Lego make a hover bike
- UK exclusive! BMW R NineT Racer first ride
- Video: Bimota EB1 concept
- Edinburgh gears up for showtime this weekend
- Bike of the day: Honda Fireblade
There’s also a shot connection zipper that will connect the jacket to riding jeans, and press button adjustability at the waist and cuff.
The Daytona comes with a recommended price of £259.99 and is available from the MCN Shop.