Knox Micro-Lock Air back protector
The Micro-Lock Air is a new back protector from protection specialists Knox and they claim it to be the softest and most comfortable back protector that they’ve ever made.
It meets CE Level 2 standards and uses SMART technology to keep the armour soft to the touch, but locks on impact. The material contours to the body and the Y-shape design both helps to improve airflow while heling to improve impact absorption in a crash.
- TT 2017: Dutch racer Jochem van den Hoek dies after Superstock incident
- US Ducati dealer wants to buy Ducati
- BSB: O'Halloran takes Honda back to the top at Snetterton test
- TT 2017: Manx GP finisher Davey Lambert dies after Superbike crash
- Bike of the day: BMW R1200GS
The protector also comes with kidney protectors integrated into the adjustable waist belt and there is also the option to fit a chest protector, which is available separately.
The Micro-Lock Air comes in two different sizes with a retail price of £89.99 too, making it a well-priced bit of kit.