Alpinestars unveil Mick Doohan race replica boots
Alpinestars have released details of some special Mick Doohan replica boots based on the company’s popular Supertech R.
The boots, which feature Doohan’s colours, were unveiled at the 2018 San Marino MotoGP and pay tribute to the five-time 500cc World Champion.
MCN MODEL GUIDES
- Triumph Bonneville: a brief model history
- Our ultimate introduction to the BMW GS
- MCN's guide to Triumph Scramblers
- Exploring the history of the Ducati Monster
- The lifespan of the Ducati Scrambler range
Doohan dominated the 500cc class in the 90s, he won 54 races, stood on the podium 95 times, and took 58 pole positions in his career. He took the 1991 title at the Misano circuit.
The Supertech R boot features excellent protection from abrasion and heat as well as bracing your ankle in the event of a crash. The limited edition Doohan replica versions will be available in Euro sizes 42-45.
Find your next two-wheeled companion at MCN Bikes for Sale.