Sidi launch new Rex sport motorbike boot
Sidi have launched a brand-new sport boot called Rex. The new boot uses an innovative steel cable closure system adjusted at the shin, mid and instep by a new push button called the Techno-3 Push rotor.
MCN MODEL GUIDES
- Triumph Bonneville: a brief model history
- Our ultimate introduction to the BMW GS
- MCN's guide to Triumph Scramblers
- Exploring the history of the Ducati Monster
- The lifespan of the Ducati Scrambler range
Ankle support comes from both internal and external bracing made from nylon and glass-fibre and there are heel and toe sliders too.
The ankle support brace also has air vents to keep you cool in warmer conditions, and the boot lining is made from Teflon-coated Magnila Air. The Sidi Rex will be available from October 2018 with an RRP of £369.99.